An advanced network support that allows connections when both users are behind a firewall and need to communicate by using their web cameras
VZOchat works with most PCs and web cameras and does not require additional skills or knowledge.
Its advanced network support allows connections when both users are behind a firewall and even works through HTTPS and SOCKS proxies. The software provides superior video quality with full-screen video support and provides a noise reduction feature for noisy USB cameras.
VZOchat contains a proprietary video codec that has been specially designed for online video communication and automatically adapts to connection bandwidths from 60 to 600 kbit/s.
VZOchat displays the complete user information with a photo and features an address book with user presence status, call history and directory search. The software supports downloadable skins and language packs.
Note: The VZOchat application has been replaced by the Conferendo messaging client. You can download it from this page.
- Video, Audio and Text messaging
- Favourable video quality even with low-bandwith internet connections (such as dial-up) and small resolution webcams
- Client-server architecture that provides stronger privacy for your videocalls
- Ability to work through firewalls and HTTPS/SOCKS proxies
- Full screen video support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 18.104.22.16886
- New way to create 3x3, 6x6, 1x120 and 2x120 group video conferences
- Silent microphones now are louder
- Increased social capabilities, user social rating now varies application behavior New setting for limiting messages from unknown users
- Better multilingual support