eMeSeNe is a platform independent instant messaging client for the Windows Live Messenger network. You can use it as a replacement for other programs such as the Windows Live Messenger.
You can manage your contacts with ease, arrange them into groups and create a blocked contacts list with this program.
- New in-development QQ backend and session through libwebqq (Xiang Wang)
- Updated SleekXMPP for XMPP backend
- Fixed msn transfers
- Improved msn endpoints handling
- Fixed messages not being received or rendered with weird fonts
- Added infrastructure for allowing plugins to hook into events (at the moment only send and receive message events are handled, we will add hooks on request) with priority lists
- Added new options for exporting conversation history (now HTML, CSV, JSON, XML and TXT are supported)
- Improved history dialog
- Fixed many, many, many bugs in the gtk gui and added a few new features
- Better OSX experience (Josh Fradley)
- Improved Qt4 gui (not suitable for daily usable yet, development only)
- Improved plugins and themes updates
- Updated translations