Voice Connector 3.1
An application for real-time voice communication
It is no longer necessary to interrupt your current application or game to talk to friends or colleagues. You can easily choose the recipient and talk to him/her in real-time, without interrupting a game or other program - even for a second!
Voice Connector is a real-time voice communication software for local networks.
This is made possible by two new technologies: QuickSwitch and OverlayMessage. This facility is very attractive to a game club or an internet cafe. The ICQ-like user interface will assist rapid mastery of the application. Another pleasing feature of the program is the presence of voice mail, i.e. you can save all your conversations and play them back later.
This is particularly appropriate in a business or education environment. If you prefer you can send text messages instead. Both voice connection and text chat can be used in P2P (phone-to-phone or peer-to-peer) mode as well as in broadcast mode (i.e. you can talk to many people at once).
- New ICQ-like interface.
- A voice chat in real time.
- Multicast protocol support, which allows you to communicate in routed networks.
- Voice mail allows you to save message even if you are away at the moment.
- The unique system of selecting message recipients without distracting from the current task (for example, game).
- A text chat with formatted text and emoticons.
- Supporting both P2P communication and videoconferences.
- Requires neither Internet connection nor dedicated server.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!