FF Copy is a reliable utility designed to enable you to add files to a copy / move transfer queue which will be downloaded one after another
This increases speed in comparison to downloading multiple files / folders at the same time. In comparison to copying with the windows explorer you can start/stop/pause/resume downloads. If the source becomes unavailable, FF Copy tries to continue the download three times, then goes to the next file in the queue.
Once it tries all files it will again resume with the first incomplete file. So you will not loose the whole download if the network connection breaks down after 99%!
This is especially useful when you copy files over a VPN, where the connection is lost for a short time every time the IP of a VPN member changes.
Of cause you can also use FF Copy to copy files locally to increase speed compared to copying multiple files simultanously.
Here are some key features of "FF Copy":
· Integrates with Windows Explorer shell
· Copy or move tasks possible
· Faster transfer speed due to non-parallel transfers
· Force parallel transfers if needed
· Pause and resume transfers at any time
· Pre-Allocation of disk space to reduce disk fragmentation
· Net Framework 2.0
· Windows Installer (for Win 2k/XP)
· DirectShow Codecs
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added: Full support for 64bit operating systems
· fixed: copy/move folder task containing a 0 byte file did not finish but hang at 100%
· fixed: error message when clearing all tasks