Using this application you can download videos from various websites, such as Yahoo or MetaCafe, and you can convert them to multiple formats
VideoGet allows you to download videos directly to your computer from most online video sites and automatically convert it to variety of video formats (avi, mpg, flv, mp4) in single or batch mode.
You can download videos from multiple websites, such as MySpace, BigThink, I-Am-Bored, Flickr, Vimeo, MySpace, Zedge or FunnyOrDie and you can also convert video files from your computer.
- Downloads video from more than 500+ video websites. Click here to see full list of supported websites
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
- Converts video to any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
- One-click-download-convert. Plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browser
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to download in batch mode with ability to save / load batch
- Allows to pause / resume download process
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with "Easy-to-Use" concept in mind, extremely easy to use
- Works with all types of Internet connection
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 126.96.36.199
- Added ability to pause / resume download process.
- Added ability to resume downloading file in case connection was lost or internet related issue occurred. In the previous version we had to download file from the beginning. Please note, that some websites do not support this feature (for example YouTube).
- In case download and convert process complete successfully, button "Play" will appear at the right of "Status" column. When clicking on it downloaded video will be launched in default video player.
- In case of any error, message box will not raise stopping download process as was in previous version. In current version "Error" will be set as "Status" column value and "Show Error" button will appear at the right of status column. When clicking on it dialog with error message will appear.