Softpedia Editor's Review for Email Sender Deluxe
Send bulk e-mail messages
Written by Elena Opris on April 6th, 2013
Email Sender Deluxe is a program that sends emails to multiple addresses. It comes packed with a bunch of useful features (such as importing email lists from files) and can be handled by users of all skill levels.
The interface of the application is businesslike and quite intuitive; you can get started by setting up the sender email account information, together with the delivery method (e.g. SMTP server and port).
It is possible to add file attachments, write an email as a plain text document or enter HTML mode, preview results and the recipients list, as well as backup and restore data. Recipient email addresses can be written manually or by importing files from the computer.
But you may also create recipient groups and email templates. From the Options screen, you can switch to a different graphic style for the UI, enable logging (simple or extended), append HTML code, as well as configure various email options which involve the character set, encoding method and number of send connections, among others.
The simple-to-use application packs some interesting features for both novice and expert users. It contains user documentation, has a good response time and uses a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory. We have not come across any issues throughout our testing, since Email Sender Deluxe did not hang, crash or display error notifications.
Email Sender Deluxe description
Here are some key features of "Email Sender Deluxe":
· Easy-to-use HTML editor: Use the powerful WYSIWYG editor to easily create your HTML emails.
· Easily manage multiple "from" email accounts: Each account can have its own email address and email server setup.
· Store email templates for re-use later: Quickly edit and send email you send often.
· Preview all emails before they are sent.
· Insert both embedded images and images that are linked to.
· Send file attachments to all recipients.
· Send both plain text and HTML versions of the email.
· Use multiple email encodings such as languages and standards.
· Send using multiple connections for maximum speed.
· Automatically retry failed emails.
· Update latest recipients from databases and files automatically.
· Send using SMTP server or Pickup Service.
· Easily manage "from" accounts, recipient groups and email templates
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· Internet connection
· Can send up to 250 emails
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some improvements and bug fixes.