Send E-mail messages over the Internet
It allows sending of messages from the command line, CGI script or batch file. It is a Windows version of the popular Unix Sendmail program. It allows easy migration of perl scripts from Unix to Windows since it uses the same simple interface as the Unix Sendmail. It provides support for sending text and binary attachments.
It can be easily integrated with your Website, or Commercial Application. IndigoMail is an ideal tool for Systems Administrators, Web Masters, Software Developers, and Integrators.
- Sends email via SMTP
- Easily integrated into CGI scripts
- Uses the same command line interface as Sendmail for Unix
- Works on any 32 bit version of Windows
- Supports attachment of files
- Supports authentication using the 'authlogin' method
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.11
- Fixed: Multiple recipients on the command lines are incorrectly interpreted as one recipient if a semicolon is used as a separator
- Fixed: Message ID is the same each time if invoked within one second with -receipt option
- Debug option will save command line arguments to log file and input to sendmail_input.txt
- DEBUG option can be in ini file