POP Peeper 4.0.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in POP Peeper 4.0.1:
- Pro (AntiJunk): New option to ignore/skip AntiJunk for certain accounts (access under Account/Advanced); this is particularly useful if you're accessing spam folders and/or using the "hide from *all accounts*" option
- Pro (AntiJunk): "Delete Junk" action has been enhanced: you can now assign an additional action (e.g. minimize PP) and has a "don't prompt again" setting
- Pro (AntiJunk): When multiple filters (e.g. Rule) apply a different user flag, the one with the higest precedence will be used; previously, it would always use the first user flag applied which prevented a Rule to apply a user flag if the sender was in your white list (friend user flag). "Precedence" is calculated by the display order.
- Error log window now supports clickable links (error messages from server may contain links)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ E-mail \ E-mail Clients
PART OF: Yahoo! Mail Notifier download hub ( + 7 others )see alternatives
Send messages and plugin supportIt is important to understand that this application is not a full-fledged email client, but rather a notification tool, and thus it will alert you every time a new message arrives in your inbox. While it has the power to send emails, it does not comprise any spam filters or other tools seen in email clients.
However, it does an amazing job. The installer also gives you the option to drop some additional plugins, including WebMail, SendMail, IMAP and SSL, as well as choose whether to run the tool at Windows Startup or to install Help manuals.
Import information and pretty familiar GUIPOP Peeper is able not only to import accounts from the most popular email clients currently on the market, such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook Express, but also to guide you through the setup of new accounts, providing valuable information before every step of the process.
As for the application itself, it does not look too different from a regular email client, with a similar layout, yet there are no buttons to control the incoming messages.
Choose colors for all your accounts and open your mail clientA useful feature is that you can easily create a color-coded system for the different accounts you are going to use, so that you can easily keep everything organized.
As stated above, the program has some email sending options and therefore you can send messages from POP Peeper, while you can also run the mail client once a new email arrives in your inbox, with just a click of the button.
Bottom lineAll in all, POP Peeper it a pretty efficient piece of software, designed with usability in mind. The response time is good, the system’s performance is not going to be affected in any way and we did not come across any errors or hangs in our tests. If you are interested in bypassing the installation process, you should know a portable edition is available for download and use, called Portable POP Peeper.
POP Peeper was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on April 24th, 2015
Also available: Portable POP Peeper
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
feature list requirements limitations