Aid4Mail Home is a handy and reliable application designed to easily process e-mails in order to save time and get much better results.
Aid4Mail Home can filter mail by keywords and date range. Mail folders and files can be processed even when disconnected from their email client including those stored on CD, DVD, and USB drives. Aid4Mail Home gives you the choice to export email merged into a single mailbox file or as individual message files.
Here are some key features of "Aid4Mail Home":
· User-friendly wizard interface.
· Supports all the popular mail formats.
· Can process mail folders and files from any drive, even CD-ROMs.
· Fast, reliable, and accurate mail conversion.
· Correctly exports email with attachments, embedded contents, and status information.
· Easily extract file attachments, embedded contents, and email addresses.
· Can rebuild Eudora, PocoMail, Barca, Calypso, and Courier messages back to standard MIME format.
· Can strip attachments from messages and even save emails in plain text format.
· Pentium (or compatible) processor.
· 64 MB of RAM
· 8 MB disk space
· Office Outlook (32 bits)
· Will only process 50 messages in each mail folder
· When exporting to the MHT format, the limit is 10 messages per mail folder
· A numbered trial tag is added to the subject line of processed messages
· Nag screen and delayed start
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NameFilter.dat (see NameFilter.txt file) can now be used to fix invalid characters in folder names migrated to IMAP and MAPI accounts.
· Improved migration of "malformed" emails to Exchange servers via IMAP.
· Improved conversion of X.400 email addresses to SMTP when extracting outgoing mail (Sent Items) from Outlook/Exchange accounts.
· Added new properties to Message object.
· Fixed issue creating folder names on Cyrus, Courier, and Zoho Mail servers when they contain invalid characters.
· Fixed issue when exporting MSG files to Outlook. In some cases they were misinterpreted as empty and skipped.
· Fixed issue handling some command-line switches in Aid4Mail Console.
· Other minor improvements and glitches fixed.