Ever tried to send an E-Mail to a group of people without disclosing the entire distribution list to all of the recipients?? Sure, you can use "bcc" - but then the E-Mail that your correspondents receive will not appear as it was meant to be addressed to them. Or you can send a bunch of individual E-Mails (which is tedious and time-consuming) -- but then you have all those E-Mails in your "Sent" folder or you have no record of what you sent. How about handling "Opt Outs"? Government regulations and good business practice make "Opt Out" handling a must.
There are plenty of solutions available for those with a big budget and enough volume to support the expense - but what about the small business? Or a membership organization like a church, club, or interest group? That's where AngeliaSend comes in.
- Send individually addressed E-Mails to a list of recipients while keeping only a single master copy in the "Campaign Sent Items" folder
- Keeps your precious E-Mail addresses from being broadcast with your E-Mails without having to use "bcc" addressing strategies
- Installs as an Add-In to Outlook that is accessed using a single "Campaign Send" button right on your Outlook E-Mail Inspector form
- Create your message in Outlook - then click "Campaign Send" to address and send your message
- All data storage is within Outlook - your AngeliaSend information is as secure as the rest of your Outlook data
- Simple and effective management of "Opt Out" requests
- Intuitive user interface lets you see who you've selected.
- Add a "Campaign Name" to your message to make it easy to group related messages in the "Campaign Sent Items" folder -