Automatic Email Manager will help you monitor your e-mailbox and automatically detect new emails and applies the defined action(s) like printing email and/or attachments (file like FAX, PDF, Word, Excel, Photos, TIFF,... ), deleting email on server, backup emails and attachments on disk, sending automatic reply or forward email.
All this without downloading them in your email software (like Outlook, Pegasus, Lotus note,…), the software run as a Windows Service and doesn't need a user interaction. Easy to use you can define rules which change the action(s) according to the email content, for example print to the secretary printer if email is an order.
This version can connect to all email box through POP3, IMAP4, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, e-Fax provider. Eco Mode is included, it is a new function to reduce the number of page printed, it can for example print on 1 paper page an email with 3 or 4 pages, simply by reducing it in 1 sheet.
Here are some key features of "Automatic Email Manager":
· Print automatically text and HTML emails.
· You can define the impression on specific printer according to the type of email, for example print the order emails on the printer of your secretary, those intended for the technical support on their printer.
· Convert in PDF the e-mails received and saved on disk.
· Reply and forward e-mails.
· Define if you want to print attachments or not, support major type of document like Acrobat PDF, Words, Excel, Pictures, FAX, Tiff
· Backup the emails and/or attachments on disk.
· Define simply rules which make possible to remove automatically emails according to key words or print to a specific printer or run a program.
· Get a sound and a visual alert when new mails are availables.
· Connect to secure mail server via SSL like for Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL, and much more.
· You can use an unlimited number of email account (with a different printer).
· Discreet, the software does not require any user's intervention.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New features for the accounts:
· Connection to Exchange server 2007 / 2010 / 2013.
· Connection to Office 365.
· Local emails from Outlook database.
· URL capture: Take a snapshot of a web page at regular interval and do actions (print, save in pdf,...).
· RSS capture: Download a RSS at regular interval and do actions (print, save in pdf,...).
· Scheduler for account checking, you can set the days and time slot the account is checked.
· You can pause each account indepently (instead of pausing all accounts).
New emails functions:
· Now save attachments in a message which is already an attachment of another message.
· Uncompress attachment file like ZIP, TAR, RAR, GZip, 7Zip.
· Email functions now have a direct send Email, with still reply and forward.
· You can Send and Reply an email in html format if the template include a flag or .
· You can now forward an email as attachment.
· send emails with specific language, now encoding in UTF-8.
· Added new rule o...