CalCheck is a small command line Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook. It opens the default Calendar and checks the items in the calendar for known problems, and for certain logic problems, etc.
There will always be a resulting CalCheck.log that shows any potential items to fix or remove, as well as processing information.
· Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Switches added.
· -L> Replaces the -S switch. Due to a problem with getting the mailbox table on Exchange 2010 servers, this new switch was added to allow multiple mailboxes to be scanned in Exchange 2010 and later. Please see the instructions for "Running CalCheck in Multi Mailbox Mode" to see how to use the -L switch.
· -M and -N> Added the -N switch and coupled it with the -M switch. The Mailbox DN and the Display Name are needed for CalCheck to get all the proxy addresses when running the tool to connect to and scan a mailbox your user has rights to open (not the mailbox that the current profile opens as the default primary mailbox). The proxy addresses are used for the "Attendee Becomes the Organizer" test to ensure the test is run as well as it can be run.
· -C> Click To Run scenario. Outlook 2013 can be installed through Click To Run, and so can be installed side by side with a previous version of Outlook. The -C switch followed by the Outlook version (2013, 2010, 2007) will ...