CodeTwo Exchange Rules is a comprehensive software which automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server. It is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange.
Under legal regulations, companies must add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages. The program is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference.
The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
Using this application, admins will no longer need to individually supervise users' workstations to make sure footers are added.
Here are some key features of "CodeTwo Exchange Rules":
· Automatic signatures
· Logos, photographs and banners
· Support for mobile devices and various mail clients
· WYSIWYG signature and disclaimer editor
· Group signatures
· Sent Items Update
· Signature positioning system
· Rules scheduler
· Exchange Server
· Active Directory
· 30 days trial
· It adds additional information on the software and the manufacturer to outgoing messages. The extra lines are not added to all messages processed by Exchange server, but only to all messages containing disclaimers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New:Remote access to the Administration console from another machine.
· New:Replication of settings to remote servers.
· New:Import/export rules tool.
· New:Inserting signatures and disclaimers as headers (not only footers).
· New:Separate templates for RTF-formatted messages.
· New:User-controlled signatures: triggering and suppressing phrases.New:Rules tester.New:Rules scheduler.
· New:Photo placeholder that pulls users' images from Active Directory.
· New:QR placeholder that stamps QR codes to email signatures.
· New:Signature and image library.
· New:Installing and uninstalling of the program Transport Agent from the Administration console.
· New:Brand new user's interface and HTML editor.