Duplicate Killer plug-in for Microsoft Outlook is designed for search and management of duplicates across all or chosen personal or public folders on Microsoft Exchange or search each folder separately.
Program automatically processes (eliminates, marks with a flag, moves to a folder, or deletes) duplicates of contacts, notes, e-mails messages, tasks, and calendar items (meetings and appointments).
Customize the way of search and recognition of duplicates (by any chosen fields) and save it into the profile that can be processed in one click, available from the Outlook toolbar.
Choose between two optimized duplicate search algorithms that will help you find identical data quickly.
Apply Actions to the duplicated items modified in within the chosen timeframe. Use the "Only duplicates" folder filter. The program comes with a lifetime license with one year of free support, updates, and upgrades.
· Microsoft Outlook 2000 - 2010
· RAM: Minimum: 256 MB (Recommended: 512 MB or more)
· CPU type: Pentium III-compatible or higher
· CPU speed: Minimum: 500 MHz (Recommended: 1 GHz or higher)
· HDD: 1 GB hard disk space
· 14 days trial
· only 10 duplicates per one process
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new improved search algoritm,
· new report and merge dialog.