Response Mailer Standard is an accessible and automated system that instantly emails data to your potential customers.
In addition it can automatically followup with them over the coming days, weeks, and months.
The application allows you to send one or more messages at preset time intervals. Response Mailer Standard is an auto-responder that checks your incoming emails to determine how to reply to it.
Response Mailer Standard is convenient and saves you time by automatically replying to your e-mail and sending out follow up emails instead of you having to manually keep track of it.
You can personalize your email replies by including the sender's name and other specific information.
Here are some key features of "Response Mailer Standard":
· Send autoreply or followup emails.
· Opt-in and Opt-out, automatically subscribe or unsubscribe prospects.
· Send broadcast messages to your prospects.
· Scan email header and body for specific text.
· Send attachments (PDFs, eBooks, pictures etc).
· Pull information from the incoming email and include it in the outgoing email.
· Create powerful filter conditions.
· Communicates directly with POP3 and SMTP servers.
· Import a list of new prospects and export your prospect list.
· Unlimited message length and full HTML or plain text message capability.
· Internet Explorer 6+
· Internet Connection
· MDAC 2.5 or higher, Jet4
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Can either deactive or delete opt-out subscribers
· Block individual email addresses or entire domains from subscribing or receive any messages
· Use VBScripts to modify extracted data fields. Perform additional taks using VBScript
· Support for ISP limits for outgoing messages
· Allow merged fields to be used in attachment file name