E-mail Responder for Outlook is a convenient, cost effective and easy to use MS Outlook e-mail responder allowing you to automatically reply to all your incoming e-mail correspondence even if you are away from your computer.
E-mail Responder for Outlook automatically creates and sends e-mail messages from your custom templates in response to incoming e-mails, based on your Status (Away, Out of Office, Vacation, etc. or custom created Status). E-mail Responder for Outlook with custom e-mail filter and Status option features: Automatic response to your clients from your easily-designed custom e-mail templates.
Automatic notification of your colleagues about your Outlook Calendar and MSN Mesenger Free/Busy time, your "Vacation" or "Out- of- Office" status Response to selected Contacts and/or Distribution lists; Effective easy tracking of all responses in the "Sent Items" folder.
One-Click change of your Status or its automatic change in compliance with your Outlook Calendar information. Custom Response Status and E-mail Templates created for your convenience. Outlook Remote Access to "Status" and "Outlook Exit". Email forwarding to an email address, mobile phone, pager with message compression based on FreeBusy status.
With E-mail Responder for Outlook, you can save your time and avoid writing standard responses to e-mail messages of your customers or colleagues. All in all, this application will help you improve the quality of your customer services and the effectiveness of your business.
NOTE: Incompatible with Outlook Express, or Outlook versions prior to 2000/XP (SP-2)
Here are some key features of "E-mail Responder for Outlook":
· E-mail auto responder based on Microsoft Outlook functionality.
· Email forwarding to an email address, mobile phone, pager with message compression based on Email Responder status.
· Use custom rules to eliminate unnecessary responses.
· Use filters to respond only to selected Contacts or a Distribution list of Contacts, and only to e-mail received on select accounts.
· Custom Responder Status
· Turn on/off unwanted status at any time.
· Link your status to the status of Microsoft Outlook Calendar events or MSN Messenger, edit and/or create Custom Templates (standard e-mail) to make your email response correct and accurate.
· Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003/2007
· CPU: at least Pentium 400 MHz
· Memory: minimum requirement is 64MB (256MB recommended)
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Outlook 2010 64-bit edition support added. Installation now automatically detects Microsoft Outlook version and installs the appropriate edition.
· Windows Live Messenger 2011 support added.
· Unhandled exception would appear in some cases when trying to change settings in the "E-mail Auto Forwarding" tab in the "Options" dialog.
· Menu shown when clicking on the notification area icon would appear corrupted in some cases.
· Template names were not displayed in Email Responder folder with default folder view enabled in Outlook 2010.
· Minor text corrections were made in several dialogs.
· Email Responder service would not exit in some cases during uninstall.