GREmailRobot lets you handle your email messages in a new way. You can automate your email box so that if you send a message with certain characteristics then this software can handle it how you have programmed.
For example a simple use is to transfer files using email. If a message has a specified subject, for example, the Email robot software can save any attached file to a specified folder. The attached files can be zipped and GREmailRobot will be able to unzip the files before to save them.
Another usage is to make a backup copy of specified email messages (for example the one that contain certain words). Every message in a POP3 account can be forwarded to another email account. Messages can be removed from the POP3 account or not.
GREmailRobot periodically listens to your pop3 email account and when it will find the right message it will do the "action" you have selected: save the message, unzip the attached files and save them to a specified folder, directly save the attached files, save the message text in a specified folder or forward the message to a specified email address. Your fantasy will be the only limitation.
The program also have some macros in order to allow you special handling capabilities. You can define as many Jobs as you want and for each you can define a priority and a date after which the Job will be executed other then a comment that explains what you are doing for a later review.
Of course you can enable or disable a Job so that you can add them all and then enable the one you are interested in. This is a really flexible automation tool you need to have in your selected software toolkit.
Here are some key features of "GREmailRobot":
· Check a list of POP3 accounts
· Each account can be enabled or disabled
· Each account can be tested to see if it working
· Check your account every specified number of minutes
· Can handle a list of email Jobs
· Can leave or delete the message from the email server.
· Can execute each Job only after a specified date.
· Can execute an application with optional parameters in order to pass to it pieces of the message or attached file names to be processed.
· Supports some macros inside the body text.
· Can rename the attached files before saving them.
· Can change the destination path using the body or subject of the email message.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: When saving a raw copy of a message the file was not opened in binary mode and an additional carriage return was stored.
· Fixed: Full version License import functionality.
· Added: View Message button on the Log tab. This button lets you display a raw message that has been saved on the local computer.