GroupMail Business Edition enables companies to easily organize their newsletters, create large mailing lists and schedule their email marketing campaigns as efficient as possible.
Address books and distribution lists can be imported from several types of sources, including Outlook, Lotus Notes, Exchange or GroupWise.
Compared the Personal Edition, GroupMail Business Edition comes with email autoresponder, Outlook integration, bounce processing and 256 delivery connections.
NOTE: You can try GroupMail Free Edition to evaluate some of the features of the application.
· Memory: 64mb (recommended – 128mb or higher)
· Processor: Pentium (recommended – Pentium 2 or better)
· HD Free Space: 100mb+
· Internet Connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: GroupMetrics tracking reports can be viewed per each sent message.
· New: Tracking of URLs referenced in plain text messages now supported.
· Fixed: Installation by users without admin rights now supported.
· Fixed: Automatic tracking counters no longer require at least 1 link.
· Fixed: Issue when tracking a previously tracked sent message.