Mail Password Decryptor 4.6
Retrieves lost of forgotten passwords for multiple e-mail clients and other similar applications, allowing you to login to your account again
You can recover your lost password for email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail or Windows Mail from email applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, GTalk etc. Most of these applications store the login passwords so that user don't have to remember and enter the password every time.
Each of these use their own local storage format and proprietary encryption mechanism to store the login passwords. MailPasswordDecryptor automatically crawls through each of these applications and instantly recovers all of the stored mail account passwords.
MailPasswordDecryptor presents both GUI interface as well as command line version, the later is more helpful for Penetration testers in their work.
Apart from normal users who can use it to recover their lost password, it can come in handy for Forensic officials who can get hold of any stored mail account passwords and then use that information to extend their investigation.
You can also download Mail Password Decryptor Portable.
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/XP/2003/2007/2010
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Live Messenger (including latest version 2011)
- MSN Messenger
- GMail Notifier
- PaltalkScene IM
- Pidgin (Formerly Gaim) Messenger
- Miranda Messenger
Mail Password Decryptor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Removed false positive with various Antivirus solutions
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function