The Encryptomatic Message Viewer Lite was designed for simplicity. It allows for viewing either .msg or .eml mime email messages, without the need for Outlook, MAPI, or Outlook Express.
Multiple instances of Message Viewer Lite can be opened, letting you view many emails simultaneously.
MSG Viewer reads .msg or .eml files, and displays them in their original formatting, including HTML, Rich Text (including OLE objects), or Plain Text.
In addition, you will be able to extract then save any attachment that have been included in the email. Simply right click, then specify the destination location on the disk.
Here are some key features of "Message Viewer Lite":
· Embedding with content management applications
· Used in migrations toward/away from Lotus Notes, Groupwise, or Outlook
· Help Desks not running Outlook
· Situations where a particular email cient is not desired as part of the platform
· Individuals who just want to get at those pictures the kids sent.
· Helping users transition from one email client to another
· .Net Framework 2.0 or later
· 512 MB RAM
· 50MB free disk space
· 10 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed installer command line switch PIDKEY on Terminal Server
· Fixed printing in Plain Text mode on Windows 8
· Reduced installer size
· Assigning a default name for unnamed attachments as "Attachment-N"
· Improved transport header parsing for EML files
· Fixed crash on Win8 64-bit
· MIME 1.0 parser fixed according to RFC 2047: The 8-bit hexadecimal value 20 (e.g., ISO-8859-1 SPACE) may be represented as "_" (underscore, ASCII 95.)
· Fixed crash on some MHT displaying
· EML parser: support for multiline attachment filenames
· EML parser: improved non-standard "Date" decoding
· EML parser: improved non-standard recipients list decoding
· Following user initiated links in messages
· Fixed: application hangs on opening a specific EML message
· [internal] QLM upgrade from 5.0 to 5.2
· [internal] Copyright 2013