Mail Manager is an Outlook plug-in that provides users with the possibility of filing, labeling, archiving and sharing emails in a fast and simple way.
With Mail Manager, you can easily keep related items together, thus being able to quickly find them any time. Moreover, it integrates a Snap 'n' Send function that allows you to snap a portion of your desktop in order to mark and attach it to an email as a PDF file.
Here are some key features of "Mail Manager":
· Search for messages and preview them
· Snap 'n' Send: capture an image and email it as a PDF file
· File messages from Outlook to SharePoint and network file servers
· Manage attachments and check for missing ones
· Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010 (32 bit or 64 bit) or Microsoft Outlook 2007
· The latest Microsoft Outlook service packs and hot fixes
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Outlook: New 'File Email' button including a quick file menu
· Outlook: New Mail Manager ribbon layout
· Outlook: New 'File Email' right-click menu
· Outlook: Improved responsiveness when multiple messages are selected for filing
· Preferences: Can choose to always file with options (i.e. disable 'Quick File' feature)
· Locations: Easier to filter long lists of collections or locations
· Locations: New find and replace dialog
· Search: Indexing performance increased when emails are filed, moved or locations added
· Welcome: New welcome page with content sourced live from the Oasys website
NCRs (bugs) fixed in this release:
· Search: Locations selection dialog: takes too long to filter
· Search: locations: selection lost on sorting while filter is on
· Search: Crash on auto-refresh
· Search: Build time remaining is very optimistic
· Email not identified correctly as "sent item"
· Search: Front end has problems when display size is changed from default
· Search: New user indexing
· Search: Seems to...