Outlook Attachment Sniffer is an Outlook Add-In, which allows you to deal with specific tasks on emails, either on the selected emails or on complete Outlook folders. Export attachments (with removing or replacing them with links), inspecting MSG-attachments recursively - Export emails to disk (supported formats: TXT MSG HTM EML RTF MHT).
With Outlook Attachment Sniffer, you can log the export if you wish to import the data into a database - Copy or Move emails to another Outlook folder, with auto-creation of subfolders, depending on the email's data (sender, recipient, subject, date ...)
After removing unneeded attachments, you can shrink your Outlook/Exchange-files to reasonable file sizes, and in some cases significanly increase the performance of Outlook.
Here are some key features of "Outlook Attachment Sniffer":
· integrated in Outlook as an COM-AddIn
· extract attachments from a folder (with and without subfolders) to your hard disk in one go
· export emails to disk (TXT, HTM, MSG, EML, RTF, MHT). The program can log the export, if you wish to import the data into a database.
· remove the attachments or replace them with a link to the extracted files
· copy/move emails to another Outlook folder with and without auto-creation of subfolders depending on the email's data (sender, recipient, subject...)
· filter the emails to process (sender, recipient, subject, date, attachments)
· without security warnings and without blocking by Outlook
· automatically process specific (or all) incoming emails (export emails and attachments) - local inboxes only.
· inspect MSG-attachments recursively for attached emails
· Microsoft Outlook
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Unicode enabled for MS Outlook (32- and 64-bit)