Print Tools for Outlook is developed as a useful and easy-to-use Microsoft Outlook add-in.
The add-in will help you automatically print incoming and outgoing messages with attachments (as well as messages and attachments separately) without even opening them.
The plug-in automatically unpacks and prints packed ZIP and RAR attachments, and supports manual and automatic working modes.
Messages printed with Print Tools for Outlook look exactly the same as those printed with the standard means of Microsoft Outlook. But the plug-in makes up for some of its shortcomings.
Thus, you have to change the format of an HTML message to RTF or TXT to be able to print the message with the list of attachments, because none of the Microsoft Outlook versions adds the list of attachments to the message header in the HTML format.
Using Microsoft Outlook rules together with the Print Tools add-in allows you to create a system that will automatically print messages and / or files attached to them.
Here are some key features of "Print Tools for Outlook":
· Printing of any items of Microsoft Outlook (messages, tasks, notes, etc.)
· Printing of the BCC: field
· Printing the selected items (or specified range) by two mouse clicks
· Handy Print Wizard helps you to print items in manual mode
· Printing messages in any formats
· Automatic printing of any types of attachments which you can print manually
· Two styles of items printing.
· Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013
· Administrator privileges for the installation
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Possibility to print PDF attachments by using alternate method of printing has been added