Tagwolf is a useful add-in that enables professionals to save time when filing their email messages in Microsoft Outlook. For many knowledge workers, filing important emails from their inbox to a set of folders is a necessary, but also time consuming task.
Tagwolf speeds up this task by intelligently suggesting the best folder for each email message. Instead of having to drag and drop emails to a large folder structure, users can simply accept this suggestion and file a message with a single click, possibly saving hours of work per week.
Tagwolf helps unclutter the user's inbox, and excels at handling the large email backlog awaiting people after returning from vacation.
Here are some key features of "Tagwolf":
· Best folder suggestions. Tagwolf analyses your mail and automatically suggests the most likely destination folder for filing or archiving your email.
· One mouse click. It only takes a single mouse click to file an email to one of the folders proposed by Tagwolf. You save a significant amount of time by not having to drag and drop to a large folder tree.
· Intuitive task pane. Tagwolf's task pane goes beyond simple toolbars, making the right folders stand out clearly with tag clouds, best folder lists and most recently used folder lists. And of course toolbars are still available too.
· File related emails. Tagwolf can collect and display groups of related emails, such as those belonging to the same conversation thread, and allows you to file all of them in one go. Ideal for that inbox that has grown too large and badly needs cleanup.
· Smart topic matching. Tagwolf not only finds emails belonging to the same conversation thread across different folders, but it also has unique topic matching technology to recognise similar mails even if they don’t belong to the same conversation.
· Supports both received and sent mails. Sent emails can be filed together with received emails, either right after sending or later if you choose so.
· Fully integrated. Tagwolf is a Microsoft Outlook add-in that is compatible with Outlook 2010, 2007 and 2003, with full support for the Outlook ribbon in Outlook 2010/2007.
· Efficient workflow. Tagwolf has been designed to not disrupt your normal mailing and filing workflow. Additionally, you can turn off the task pane and any prompts if you don't need them. And you always stay in charge : Tagwolf never files without your consent.
· Multilingual Support. Tagwolf offers a choice of English, German, French or Dutch as display languages. Mail content can be in any language that uses space characters or punctuation between words. Manuals and online help are always in English.
· Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32-bit), Microsoft Outlook 2007 SP2 or Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP3
· 30 days trial