SmartSerialMail is designed to help you send emails to many recipients at the same time. Mails can be sent using multiple connections simultaneously, which allows an optimal usage of your internet connection.
Each mail is sent individually to its recipient, so that only one name appears in the To: section of the mail header. Import your recipients lists from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel or ASCII Files. SmartSerialMail can directly connect to almost all kinds of databases.
SmartSerialMail supports plain text and html email. All mail and recipient groups can be saved in the SmartSerialMail database, which allows easy and effective working with a large number of recipients. The new user interface is easy to use and assists you in the necessary steps in sending serial mails.
With the email software SmartSerialMail you will be able to create informative newsletters, personalize serial letters, send group mailings or just inform your customers about news and special offers in a professional and creative way via email.
As known from regular serial letters the software is able to create personalized email for each single recipient from templates. This gives you the opportunity to address each recipient of your newsletter or mailing personally by name.
Here are some key features of "SmartSerialMail Enterprise":
Multiple user profiles:
· Different sender addresses and settings to easily manage numerous campaigns with various senders
· Import of existing MS Outlook account settings
Perfect management of recipient information:
· Simplified management of large recipient lists, complete control over your data (SQL database connection possible within the Enterprise Edition) and a centralized point for collaborative editing of mailings
Comprehensive options for recipients lists:
· "inclusion" and "exclusion" of recipients as well as using blacklists simplify the management of data (e.g. subscriptions and cancellations of your newsletter)
· Import of recipient lists from various file formats such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, Vista Mail, Text/CSV-files, Almost all known databases (via Microsoft ADO/ODBC)
· Already imported recipient data is available at any time with just a single click.
Create and design newsletter and serial mails in HTML:
Integrated HTML editor:
· Create comprehensive and sophisticated newsletter designs
Automatic upload of images:
· Upload images used within your mailing easily with just one click to your webserver. The advantages are decreasing the overall size of your newsletter, possibility to create and analyze usage statistics
Overview of images used within your mailing:
· The overview of used images allows a comfortable replacement with just a few clicks.
Survey of all links within your HTML email:
· Offers a convenient editing of used links and an easy management of click and tracking goals.
HTML compatibility test:
· Test your HTML email for compatibility towith popular email clients such as MS Outlook, Google Mail or even smartphones
· Turn off the SmartSerialMail HTML editor in order to protect your HTML source code against unwanted changes
Automatically or manually generated plain text parts:
· The so called "plain text part" still remains an element of the email format. If necessary, SmartSerialMail integrates this part into your mailing automatically.
· SmartSerialMail already contains placeholders for frequently used text parts (eg first / last name).
· This Allows you to individualize newsletter content for every recipient, e.g. if/then conditions to create gender specific forms of address
· Text modules for an easy use of recurring content
Compression of file attachements:
· Decreasing the size of a newsletter and therefore speeding up the delivery
Preview and sending:
· Showing an evaluation of the probability to be classified as spam. Hence you will be able to optimize your content and thus raise your overall delivery rate.
SmartSerialMail background task:
· Sending emails automatically in the background even when SmartSerialMail is closed. A tray icon informs you about the current status.
· Delivery intervals (e.g. 20 emails every 5 minutes) preserve network resources and help to comply with possible ISP restrictions.
Scheduled delivery times:
· To optimize delivery and arrival times sending date and time are free to choose for each mailing.
· Option to directly forward your email to the incoming mail server of your recipients without the need for an email account.
· Provides comprehensive information about the mailing process
· Synchronization of the delivery status: SmartSerialMail "remembers" the recipients of your mailings to prevent double dispatch
Mailing responses, subscriptions and cancellations:
Automatic management of bounce mails:
· The integrated return mail management supports you to keep your database up-to-date.
Automatic subscription and cancellation management:
· Check of special opt-in- and opt-out-mails for automatic subscriptions and cancellations.
· Pentium oder compatible CPU with 400 MHz and more
· 256 MB RAM
· At least 20MB available disk space
· 800 x 600 or higher resolution with at least 256 colors
· Microsoft Data Access Components Version 2.6 or higher
· Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.5 or higher
· Microsoft Office Documents or Office Outlook: Office 2003 or newer
· Microsoft Outlook Express / Windows Mail: Version 6 or newer
· Microsoft Access 2007: Office 2007
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The "external editor" can now be accessed from the main menu.
· Content featuring special characters in the file name can now be processed in the external editor.
· On some systems an error could occur when closing the program. This is no longer the case.
· An error occurring when certain content was loaded has been fixed.