BatchSync Secure FTPS / SFTP 4.0.0
Scheduled secure file sync, mirroring and backups over FTPS and SFTP/SSH
BatchSync Secure FTPS/SFTP is created to be run unattended using scheduler, with extensive logging options, multiple log file rotation schemes and email notifications to help remote monitoring.
The smart SyncDB file tracking technology guarantees that only new and changed files are transferred, making it perfect solution for web site content distribution, web site updates and server backups. The BatchSync accelerates file transfer with multithreaded transfer engine and on-the-fly file compression. It also supports automatic retries, reconnectes and resume for error free file transfers.
BatchSync Secure FTPS/SFTP is distributed with two separate sync tools: A visual Task Editor-software for sync task previews, editing and testing and a command line tool for automating sync runs via scheduling and batch runs.
- Folder sync between local/network and FTP, FTPS and SFTP server folders
- Secure #1 - Full support for FTP over SSL/TSL
- Secure #2 - Full support for SFTP over SSH
- One-way file synchronization
- One-way file replication
- Two-way file synchronization (bi-directional)
- SyncDB smart change tracking
- Task Editor for task editing & Sync preview
- Command line software for batch files
- Run scheduled/On demand
- Run as service
- Multithreaded transfers
- Automatic reconnects, retries and resume
- Include/Exclude filtering with names, size, date, attributes
- Use regular expressions in filters
- Email notifications
- Extensive logging with auto-rotate schemes.
BatchSync Secure FTPS / SFTP
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Notification emails:
- Send emails securely
- New methods for sending email securely using Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange etc. servers, that require secure connections.
- Supports SMTP connections using SSL and STARTTLS methods.