CompleteFTP is a reliable application which has the ability to act as a multiprotocol gateway for other servers and perform IP filtering and auto-banning.
CompleteFTP was engineered to be a high performance Windows FTP server supporting secure FTP via FTPS.
CompleteFTP features both Windows and non-Windows users and a fully configurable virtual file-system.
Here are some key features of "CompleteFTP":
· FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL)
· SFTP (FTP over SSH) and SCP
· HTTP and HTTPS
· SSH terminal logins
· Unlimited Windows and non-Windows users in all editions
· Automatic Windows users
· Authentication via an external database
· Virtual file system
· Disk quotas and bandwidth limits
· File system permissions
· Performance monitoring charts
· Email notification
· Process triggers
· Allow/deny clients by IP or host-name
· Auditing of user actions
· Remote administration
· FTPS client certificates
· Support for file sizes > 4 GB
· SSL certificate generator
· Connection monitoring and control
· SSH key generator included
· Compatible with all FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, SCP and HTTP clients
· Supports password and publickey authentication for SFTP, and RSA and DSA keys
· Supports Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
· .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· 31-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for customizable HTTP listings.
· Added support for remote ZIP-file navigation. ZIP-files on the server can now be mounted as a directory, changed into, and individual files retrieved (write is not supported as this stage).
· Added support for SSH keypair generation for users.
· Make restarts of file downloads possible for > 2GB restarts (in FTP and FTPS).
· Login/logout events in HTTP.
· Add Groups to ISession for use in extensions.
· Disallow slashes in virtual folder-names and prevent duplicate folder names. Add hidden folder flag for virtual folders.
· Allow CoreFTP to use MDTM in a non-standard way for compatability.
· Add option to exclude admin logging in log-view
· Make virtual directories non case-sensitive.
· Fix broken audit log, which wasn't logging anything.