FTPRush is designed to fit any file transfer need. It allows you to quickly transfer files in all directions: from local to server, server to local or server to server. The FTP client supports Normal FTP, Secure FTP (FTPS), SSH FTP (SFTP) and TFTP. FTPRush is a FTP client that will help you to easily transfer files.
Also FTPRush takes into account all peculiarities of internet file transfer and management by presenting a great choice of features, creating comfortable working experience. Skilled users and IT specialists can take advantage of the built-in Script Designer and FTP Command Designer. A few lines of code will help you teach the program to execute lots of routine work automatically.
This feature allows you to reach spectacular efficiency in no time. Another advantage of FTPRush is the support of folder synchronization, so it can look after the identity of folders and contained files in upload and download directory. Identification of files that have been modified, added or deleted since the last update will no longer be a problem.
Its GUI supports drag-and-drop and resembles a familiar Explorer-style interface. It also provides smooth navigation for multiple connections as the tabbed interface can contain a number of pages in a single window. The interface is delivered in a nice palette of colors, making all elements distinctive and eye-catching. Moreover, you can make the most of the GUI Runtime Customization and Integrated Docking to give the application a unique appearance.
It allows you to instantly enhance visual perception and make the client look just as you like it. FTPRush can do anything you may demand from an FTP client and it does it well. It is packed with useful features and uses advanced technologies of file transfer for spectacular results.
The intuitive interface add another competitive edge to this handy FTP client. Choose FTPRush if you want to receive as much comfort from file transfer experience as it is possible.It will make your FTP file management much easier
Here are some key features of "FTPRush":
· Tabbed Interface for smooth control over multiple active connections
· GUI Runtime Customization and Integrated Docking; spice up the look of it all with your own style or favorites such as MS Office 2000/XP/2003
· Drag-And-Drop files via Explorer-like interface
· Easiest way to FXP files from one server to another
· Lightning speed than other FTP clients to download or upload files
· Built-in Task Manager for you to easily schedule all kinds of jobs.
· Allows to setting listing/downloading/uploading FTP account individually into One site and switch them automatically
· On-The-Fly Compression saves your bandwidth
· Offers FTP MLSD to gives more accurate directory listing and synchronize folders
· UPnP Port-Mapping enabled FTP client to accepts incoming connections from server
· Multi-Language support makes the FTP Client easily translatable to your native language if it's not already done
· HTTP Proxy, FTP Proxy, Socks 4 & 5 support; create different proxies and switch between them with a simple mouse click
· Automatically get notified when new files is found in FTP server
· High performance Disk Buffer to decrease disk fragmentation
· Secure FTP transfer protects your data and information through SSL/TLS encryption
· Use SSL FXP to secure transfers between servers via CPSV and SSCN commands
· Access your shell via the FTP client SFTP (SFTP) functionalities
· TFTP client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol) allows you transfer files to your network connected devices
· Use FTP client to Synchronize your files daily
· Built-in Script Engine for you to reap maximum benefits from each one of your transfers; either write your own scripts or choose from an always growing collection
· Automatic SFV Checking and Reporting functionalities
· Multiple-Files Renaming tool saves you time
· Built-in Command Designer for Serv-U/RaidenFTPD/ioFTPD/glftpd; your always one click away from all the basic ftp commands but you can also personnalize them to make everything quicker for you
· FTP Folders Caching speeds your browsing without refresh directory again
· Sends Raw FTP Commands to single site or all servers in seconds
· Wildcards, Regular Expressions and Skip & Allow Lists tools make sure that you transfer wanted data only
· Search for a file on a server as easily as you would on your own machine with our Advanced FTP File Finder tool
· Stable Ident Server with global and single site settings
· Auto detect Unicode/UTF-8 Charset is supported on the server
· Keep Alive to avoid being disconnected by FTP servers
· Enforce Active-Mode Transfers (PORT) if you can maximize speed through a specified local port
· Test the availability of your FTP servers with one mouse click
· Export recursive directory tree of FTP servers to a text file
· Limit upload/download speeds and save some more of your bandwidth
· Add multiple hosts/ports to one of your FTP server and they will be cycled through on-the-fly
· You have limited account logins? No problem! You can setup Max Total/Upload/Download logins for each FTP server
· Do you need to kill ghost logins? Simply login with the SHIFT key pressed!
· Browsing a directory with too many files and folders can be frustrating? Not anymore! Our Mark as Bold, Odd/Even Row Background Color and Custom File/Directory Color Highlighting tools will make everything clearer
· Check your FTP client statistics for upload, download and FXP individually
· CPU Pentium III 800
· 128 MB RAM
· 10 MB HDD Space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bugs when using single connection mode.
· Fixed a bug - some issue when you specify "Local Path" for a site.
· Fixed a bug - incorrect display of directory list when transfer is completed.
· Fixed a bug - can't resume download sometimes.