BlueZone Secure FTP 188.8.131.527
Transfer your files securely using SSL encryption
Most FTP products lack the security features necessary to encrypt or ensure data integrity. Their clear-text passwords and data can be easily intercepted. And many ports typically must be left open for the data transfer ports randomly assigned by the FTP server, making the firewall less effective.
BlueZone Secure FTP can easily fill the security holes in FTP.
Registration is optional, however completing the brief registration form will remove the automatic splash screen from appearing each time you launch the BlueZone Secure FTP application.
- Supports SSL, TLS and SSH (SFTP) out of the box, so you can encrypt passwords and data.
- Delivers HTTPS tunneling through firewalls and proxy servers for extranet access.
- Provides iSeries secure FTP data transfer to Excel spreadsheets.
- Supports digital certificates.
- Is the only SSL-enabled FTP client on the market that also includes special features designed specifically for IBM Mainframe (3270) and iSeries-AS/400 (5250) file sharing.
- Use BlueZone Secure FTP with the BlueZone Security Server to SSL enable any non-SSL FTP server, and add LDAP, Windows, or RSA authentication prior to connecting to the targer FTP server. Review information on the BlueZone Security Server.