WatchFTP is an easy to use FTP client that allows you to sync files between your PC and a FTP server. It monitors the FTP server contents for changes and automatically downloads new files to a user-defined local folder.
WatchFTP can run multiple synchronization tasks at the same time, which means you can monitor more than one folder. For each download, you can set the program to run a batch script and send you an e-mail notification.
Here are some key features of "WatchFTP":
· Can run as a Windows service
· Protect your passwords and data
· Sends e-mail notifications when downloading files
· Run multiple tasks
· Schedule tasks
· Monitor multiple FTP sites
· You can remove files after download
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The "filter directories" window now supports wildcards (* and ?)
· The "filter directories" window now also has an option to tell which directories to download. Previous versions only allowed you to tell which directories should NOT be downloaded.
· You can now Copy a task (Right-click the task, select Copy).
· The File menu has a new option to Create Backup of the selected task(s).
· The File menu has a new option to Restore task(s) from a backup.