FilePhile is a useful personal file transfer service you can use to share any files, regardless of their size, and keep the transfers secured with professional encryption.
· Java 1.6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Default save location for Windows is now the Desktop, which will be easier for most users. You can change this in the preferences.
· You can now check next to users to allow auto-accept. This flag is remembered across different machines for the same account.
· Added hover-over tooltips to the buddy list display to help users figure out what the flags mean.
· Fixed bug that caused the recipient to not be auto-selected when files were dropped on a buddy.
· Transfer "inspect" window now shows where the file is being saved on the local machine.
· Added a help menu item for a users guide, which launches a web browser and sends the user to www.filephile.net/guide.html where a short and simple users guide can be found.
· Further cleanup and reorganization of chat code.
· Preparations for infrastructure for pro version.