Microsoft SkyDrive is a desktop client for SkyDrive accounts designed to enable users to easily manage and transfer files.
Microsoft SkyDrive places an icon in the system tray, from where you will be able to access all of its features. In order to transfer files, just navigate to the SkyDrive folder located on your PC and drag and drop the files you wish to transfer to your account.
All files can be managed from the SkyDrive folder, without the need to use a browser.
Here are some key features of "Microsoft SkyDrive":
· Access your SkyDrive right from Windows Explorer—photos, documents, and all your other important files.
· Quickly add new files to SkyDrive by dragging them to the SkyDrive folder.
· Easily organize your files and folders in SkyDrive, just like any other folder.
· Connect back to your PC if you forget to put something in SkyDrive.
· Windows Live account
· Internet Connection
· Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher, Pentium IV or higher
· Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
· Internet connection: High-speed Internet access is recommended.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can now select which folders from SkyDrive are synced