PocketCloud Windows Companion is a simple and handy utility that allows you to access your files from your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch.
You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation or edit that spreadsheet on the go. Now, you can access all your files in no time at all.
Here are some key features of "PocketCloud Windows Companion":
· Connect to your Macs remotely
· Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery and PocketCloud Pro
· Secure and hassle-free setup of VNC using your Gmail account
· No port-forwarding configuration required
· Great for 3G!
· Wyse is a 28+ year silicon valley company
· Google account
· Internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows Companion 2.5.13 released several enhancements that are under
· the covers, but these changes will have a big impact for VNC users.
· With this release, we introduce PocketCloud Remote Access (PRA).
· This is a VNC server which is integrated into the Windows Companion and
· it's automatically installed with the companion.
· TightVNC is no longer included nor installed with the Windows Companion.
· VNC services are only available when connecting through the Windows Companion
· The port changed from the standard VNC port 5900 to port 28790
· PRA uses the same Windows username and password credentials that you use to sign in to your computer.
· If you already have a VNC server installed and configured, the Windows Companion will continue to use this VNC server with the credentials you already have defined for this server. Tip: PocketCloud will only ask for a “Password” if using a 3rd party VNC server.
· If you want to use Manual VNC connections on any Windows Home version, you ...