SpeedLord is an all-around acceleration patch no file sharer should go without! It supports all popular BitTorrent p2p clients: a powerful downloading optimization module for Limewire, Shareaza, Bearshare, Vuze, eMule, Bittorrent, BitComet, uTorrent, Frostwire.
The application is very light, very simple in design, and very easy to use - basically you just install it and then run it without intervention as it automatically interacts with whatever file sharing program you have installed to boost the latter's general performance.
It will maximize your download experience - SpeedLord can push the download speed up to 200% and employs various features described at the end of this presentation.
It's extremely convenient - in case you can't make up your mind and stick to one particular p2p client or are just bored with your current one and want to switch to a different app, you don't need to do the same with your download accelerator since it is compatible with any of the clients you may choose.
I's easy to use - so easy even a 6-year-old could handle it!
Here are some key features of "SpeedLord":
· Compatibility with all major Bittorent p2p clients;
· Download speed enhancement with up to 200%;
· User-friendly interface;
· Determines bandwidth available for your connection;
· Interrupted downloads automatically resumed;
· Automatically performs checksum check up to avoid invalid downloads;
· Fixes connections problems in Windows XP;
· Acts as optimizer for TCP/IP settings;
· Opens correct local/router ports;
· Uses system tray icon
· Saves and auto loads configuration from last run at system start-up.
· Internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reduced CPU usage and new features added.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (MobileWitch Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function