Transfer on LAN is a software that allows multiple users to transfer files (or folders) on a local network. It is cross-platform (it works with Java 6) and requires no configuration.
This software uses TCP and UDP ports 2011, so extra care needs to be taken if a firewall is active.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· progress bars are more fluid
· time of the end of transfer is showed in the sending list and in the reception list
· the user name is checked (the length is limited to 30 characters, the character ";" is forbidden)
· the size of the avatar file is checked (100000 bytes maximum)
· transfer is impossible if there is not enough free disk space
· the application needs Java 7