TruxShare is the biggest file sharing tool for Windows which will let you find and download all kind of files (like .mp3, ogg, wma, wmf, wav, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, asf, jpg, gif, rm, htm, html, txt, swf, doc) from some cool P2P networks - ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad.
Also TruxShare puts you in position to share your files with millions of users and expose your exceptional creations to the entire globe without having a website!
Here are some key features of "TruxShare":
· TruxShare use several file sharing networks to form one consistent network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad - Kad is now in an open test phase)
· The Queue & Credit structure facilitates everybody to get the file wanted by promoting people that upload back to the network.
· TruxShare is entirely free. TruxShare is also totally free of any Spyware
· Every file is verified for corruptions during download to guarantee an error free file.
· Intelligent Corruption Control assists to accelerate the rectification of corrupted parts.
· Auto priorities & Source management permit to start many downloads without monitoring them.
· The Preview feature allows to look at Videos and Archives before completion.
· You can make categories for downloads to organize everything very well.
· To find the file you want, TruxShare offers a large range of search possibilities like: Servers (Local and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (testing phase).
· TruxShare also permits using complex Boolean searches that creates more flexibility.
· With the messaging and friend feature, it is possible to send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if one of your friends is online.
· The build-in IRC client, let you chat with other downloaders and chatters from all over the world.
· Internet Connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Faster multisource downloads.
· Complex library organizer.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function