Chromium browser automation is a Google Chrome extension that enables you to create macros for the frequently performed actions. The actions can be recreated quickly by playing the macro instead of taking time to type text or click certain buttons.
You can use this tool to import a macro and to record the actions while you are performing them.
Note: In order to install the extension you need to drag and drop the downloaded file in the Extensions tab.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented new clipboard object that holds data during chrome process
· placeholder got deprecated, instead new placeholder implemented for change action
· changed copy action logic now copy action write data into clipboard object - clipboard["copy"]
· new clipboard function implemented for accessing clipboard object
· Fixed bug with project renaming
· Several improvements implemented