IE Tab Multi (Enhance) is a Google Chrome extension that allows you to browse the Internet using the interface of Internet Explorer. The extension emulates the interface of the original IE and the Internet Explorer behavior.
You can see the sites that are designed for Internet Explorer without leaving Chrome and you can run ActiveX controls.
Note: In order to install the extension you need to drag and drop the downloaded file in the Extensions tab.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support MPA(Multi Separate Process Architecture)
· Support SSPA(Standalone Single Process Architecture)
· Support SMPA(Standalone Multi Process Architecture)
· Loading,closing speed improved
· Fix flash problem on some sites (only IE embedding problem)
· Support window.external object
· Some compatibility improved
· Some bugs fixed