FireSaver is a useful and handy Firefox extension designed to help users save web pages, images or categories which are related to that page.
As this supports offline browsing for web pages within the main site, is ideal to download tutorials. It contains a special feature to download only the selected multiple extensions or predefined categories.
- Option to suppress alerts.
- Introduce new preferences.
- Skip duplicate URLs in selection policy.
- Remove special characters from filenames and extentions.
- Added number text fields and validations.