Flem is a tiny Firefox toolbar extension designed for Web-Explorators. You can load your urls file lists into the toolbar and navigate from one to another very easylee. You can also use Flem as an url slideshow.
Here are some key features of "Flem":
- Import coma-separated CSV or TXT text files. CSV could be obtained from Excel.
- Import URL in any text file, without the coma-separated form. Actually Flem retrieves URLs from any file format (like HTML).
- Import URLs from clipboard.
- Navigate through your URLs with the 'Next' and 'Back' button or with the combo box. The visited URLs are shown in greeen color.
- Open URLs in a new tab with Control key.
- See the other datas the file contains, so you can see directly your notes about the URL.
- Export the non-visited URLs.
- Auto navigation through the URLs list. As a slideshow you can set an interval between each URL loading.
- Crawl mode, Flem load completely each page and go next. Set a timing limit, when the webpage don't answer.
- Languages supported : English, French
- Firefox 3.6 compatibility and minor bugfix.