FoxyTunes is an extension created to allow users to control the media player directly from Firefox. Thus users do not need to worry that their browsing experience will be interrupted by music change. Just run the app and the FoxyTunes bar will become your media assistent.
FoxyTunes also supports Mozilla Thunderbird and the Mozilla Suite
Here are some key features of "FoxyTunes for Firefox":
· Multiplatform - works on MS Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
· Supports many popular media players, will support more players in future versions
· FoxyTunes also supports Mozilla Thunderbird and the Mozilla Suite
· Position anywhere in the browser - on the status bar or on one of the toolbars
· Volume controls
· Seek Slider
· Configurable keyboard shortcuts
· Currently playing track information
· Customizable and collapsible
· Skinnable and localizable.
· Automatically launch your player when needed
· Pop up and hide the player window with a click
· Correctly shows track information encoded in any language, supports Unicode
· Alarm Clock and Sleep Timer
· No third-party controller applications and plugins - everything is done efficiently by the FoxyTunes extension
· Firefox 2.0 - 13.*
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 3.1.*
· SeaMonkey 1.0 - 1.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Firefox 4.0