Graphical Timeline of Events is a handy and reliable Firefox addon extension designed to monitor and visually display events such as DOM events, network calls, etc.
Graphical Timeline of Events allows you to view events in real time and constitutes a new and exciting way for debugging the browser.
· Firefox 15.0a1 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
· Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
· Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
· Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
· Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
· Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
· Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.