Unfriend Finder for Firefox is a handy and browser extension designed to identify which of your friends removed your name from their list.
With the aid of this plugin, you will be able to see who betrayed you on Facebook. Unfriend Finder for Firefox will also display the friendship requests that were declined so far.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added jQuery.
· Added Scrolltop animation when accessing lists.
· Added keyboard shortcuts (Unfriends: ALT+U, Requests: ALT+A).
· Ability to switch currencies for donations.
· Added animations on Beepers.
· Loading directly the lists instead of Facebook news feed when accessing /?sk=unfriends|requests.
· Added new way to update unfriends infos (name and profile pictures).
· New way to store data.
· Added support of Desktop Notifications on Safari (MacOs), Firefox and Maxthon.
· Improved Unfriends detection.
· Fixed hover on button to Cancel Requests.
· Fixed display issue on lists.
· Fixed display issues on buttons on Dialogs.
· Improved filter on the left.
· Improved filter creation.
· Added contextual confirmation dialog before hiding all unfriends or lists.
· Fixed Unfriend Finder tour.
· Fixed un-hiding beepers.
· Fixed Desktop Notifications on Chrome.
· Fixed display of Unfriends / Ignored requests informations on profiles.
· Fixed scrolling issues on tweet's comments.
· Fixed set...