Translate any text in a webpage just by selecting and right-clicking over it
Support for translating text from input and text area from fields. Image title or alt attributes can be translated also.
- Translates from/to the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Batalan, Chinese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yiddish.
- Option to automatically identify the language of the original text.
- Option to detect the "lang" attribute of the of the selected text (or the whole page).
- Option to set the destination language to the browser locale.
- Replace texts from input and textareas form fields.
- Image title or alt attributes can be translated too.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Google closed its API, we switched to the unofficial API for the moment
- No dictionary anymore (Google switched off the service)
- ru-RU locale
- Removed the "Detect page lang" setting