As its name suggests, Dreambox Player is designed to connect to your Dreambox set and stream video content using your PC.
The player supports Enigma 2 devices and provides limited support for version 1. The user can define the audio languages when streaming and set the program to automatically translate the EPG.
Here are some key features of "Dreambox Player":
· Bouquet selection / provider / all services
· Fullscreen mode
· Change aspect ratio
· Adjust volume
· Automatic re-connection to box if connection is lost
· .NET Framework v4.0
· VLC ActiveX control
· 10 days trial
· 10 minutes runtime
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Due problems in recent releases of VLC in 32/64 bit, we have included the runtime files required in our installation for both 32 and 64 bit VideoLan.
· Registration of VLC ActiveX control is done automatically during installation.
· The recording feature has been updated and now records all available audio tracks, so the user can view the recording in VLC later and choose audio track from the recorded file.
· Functionality has been improved further and lost TCP connections are now recovered faster.
· Windows XP, Vista and Windows 8 support added (All Windows versions above XP SP3 are now supported).
· In order for the application to support Windows 8, User Account Control functionality was added to allow handling of VLC background instances.
· The only requirement currently is to have .NET 4.0 run-time installed on your