The Google Music Player application was developed to be a small tool that gives a very easy interface to choose music, just click on the song from the Google Music site on the left panel, automatically adding the song to the right panel. Create your playlist and let it play automatically all the song which you have chosen. Also you can save the songlist to your local system so that you can just load and play them later.
Here are some key features of "Google Music Player":
· Choose and play music from newly launched google Music.
· Search GoogleMusic in a windows based client.
· Enables you to create and save playlists.
· NET Framework 3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crashes on random page clicks and when there was no time available for a song.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime