SAM Broadcaster Studio is a handy and reliable application which allows you to start your own online radio station.
With SAM Broadcaster Studio you can automatically import tag information from tracks, find album cover art and other details from the Internet. Also, you have the ability to configure settings on a per-track basis and organize your music library into categories.
Here are some key features of "SAM Broadcaster Studio":
· Advanced audio features like cross-fade detection, gap killer, volume normalization and 5-band compressor and limiter.
Stream in multiple formats:
· Formats include AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media. Servers include CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media.
· Get your station website online quickly with templates. Keep your listeners engaged with advanced features. Show them “now playing” info and allow them to browse your library and make requests.
· Organize large music libraries quickly into multiple categories, import information from tags and automatically look up track information via Amazon.com.
Listener Statistics and reporting:
· See in real-time how your audience is growing. Access data logs for performance reporting and other useful reports on your station playback history.
· CPU: 1 GHz
· Memory: 1 GB
· Disk space: 100 MB
· Internet Connection
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Integration with SAM VIBE services
· Licensing bug fixes
· Additional graphic format support added for album art and station logos (*.png)
· Fix for very large mp3 files not showing duration
· Updated CheapestStream protocol
· Fixes for Statistical relays