Unreal Media Server 11.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Unreal Media Server 11.0:
- Unreal Media Server:
- New type of live broadcast: Live Channel, allowing switching between a/v sources streaming to the same player.
- Time-shifted playback for live broadcasts.
- Robustness, reliability and performance improvements for working with large number of live cameras.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4.7 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Unreal Streaming Technologies
- C: \ Internet \ Servers \ Other Servers
No need to re-encode your existing media files! Streaming of AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, MP3, QuickTime and any other format supported by Microsoft DirectX.
Real-time streaming and recording of live media sources: digital cameras, microphones, TV tuner cards, hardware encoders, analog video sources (analog cameras, TV, radio, DVD-VHS players) connected to Video card or to Capture card that supports DirectShow interface.
Live video content can be compressed with MPEG-4 or WMV codecs in real time; MPEG Layer-3, WMA or GSM formats are used for live audio compression.Modem, DSL, T1, T3, LAN compression profiles are supported. Latest version support MMS-aware players.
Last updated on April 21st, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / 2008 R2 / Server 2012