A simple logging software
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in jaLog 1.06:
- Display gridsquare when looking up a callsign.
- More error handling. Various performance tweaks.
- Using iterator instead of "for loops" , for example.
- Miscellaneous code clean up
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 6.6 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Ron Kinney
- C: \ Internet \ Internet Radio/TV Player
jaLog is an open source logging application, which is written in Java, for amateur radio operators. Is quite a simple application, allowing for general log entries and reading/writing to the amateur data interchange format (ADIF). It also supports themes and callsign lookup from Callook.info.
Last updated on February 1st, 2009
Runs on: Windows All