BlosHome is a handy application that provides users with a means to remotely manage articles of their Blosxom blogs.
With BlosHome, users can create and edit articles in a visual editor offline and then publish them in the desired categories.
Here are some key features of "BlosHome":
· Project management
· Prepare articles without being connected
· Session log
· Published articles are automatically archived
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Addition : management of the possibility to choose its chapo identifier in the editor for every project
· Correction : bug generating error on update of remote commands when the blog is empty
· Update of embedded TinyMCE editor from version 3.3.2 toward version 3.5.5
· Compatibility of generated code from new media plugin (test iframe/youtube) and the local IE object
· Correction : bad vertical alignment of the title and bottom buttons outside of box in the editor
· Correction : download of type « Move » fell in an unmanaged case in some contexts
· Addition : implementation of the bilingual mechanism (EN/FR) through menu and « .lng » files
· Modification : full translation toward English of the code comments, help (EN/FR) and dev-notes.
· Modification : simplification of the dev. tree for preparation to public repository
· Modification : blocking or message (according to case) of the not developed commands in this alpha ed.
· Ajout : manifest pour élévation droits afin d’éviter que l’UAC de Vi...